Saint John the Baptist Elementary is committed to offering a quality Catholic education to as many families as possible. In keeping with its mission, families who are not capable of paying the full tuition rates may apply for internally funded tuition assistance.
To qualify for tuition assistance, students must apply and be accepted to Saint John the Baptist Elementary. Once accepted, parents apply for tution assistance online through FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment (FGAA). The FGAA analysis determines the recommended parental contribution for education. For questions or more info about tuition, please contact Ruth Fitzpatrick at (801) 984-7665 or .
- 2017-2018 Affording Catholic School Frequently Asked Questions
- 2017-2018 Tuition and Fee Schedule
- 2017-2018 Catholic Tuition Application
- 2017-2018 Tuition Information Form
- 2017-2018 Tuition Assurance Policy (TAP)
- 2017-2018 Donation Letter to Parents
Payment Plans & Financial Assistance
To sign up for a tuition payment plan or apply for financial assistance, review the instructions below and then visit this link.